The project aims to
- to provide a useful, self-reliant activity for people in difficulty
- to develop a responsible and ecological agriculture
- to promote the local economy and social links
The actions are:
- Active Social Integration Course (SISA) for people referred by the CMS.
- Cultivation of fruits, vegetables, aromatic and medicinal herbs by applying the principles of permaculture.
- Collaboration with associations and companies aiming at the development of an ecological and responsible agriculture in our region.